Kara is highly organised and efficient member of the team. Her warm and friendly approach is valued by employees and clients alike. Growing up in the Lake Macquarie region, Kara has a fondness for the outdoors, especially the lake and beach and likes to spend her weekends exploring the local areas of Newcastle, Hunter Valley and the Lake.
Kara has more than 14 years’ experience in the legal industry. Practicing solely in conveyancing, she has extensive experience in a variety of property transactions across NSW and offers flexible hours that suit you. She understands that being accessible to clients is important and always endeavours to ensure clients are kept up-to-date throughout the entire conveyancing process.
Kara has a full understanding of land sales, disposals and purchases, acquisitions, easements, leases, mortgages, surveying and valuations. Kara has an impressive ability to undertake complex conveyancing matters to ensure the best possible outcome for her clients.
Kara has always understood that one of the most significant transactions a person can ever undertake is the purchase or sale of property. Her focus is on guiding clients through their transaction, step by step, from the time of initial negotiation of the contract, until settlement.
She does her best in every matter to make conveyancing easy, fast, simple and cost-effective. Whether you’re buying or selling property, Kara has the skills and ability to make sure your matter runs smoothly.
Quote: “Be strong when you are weak; be brave when you are scared and humble when you are victorious.”
- Residential Sale and Purchase
- Strata, Community, Neighborhood and Precinct Title
- Off Plan purchases
- Commercial property transactions
- Rural properties acquisitions and disposals
- Property Development and subdivision
- Vacant Land
- Easements, leases, surveying and valuations
- Fencing issues, easements, sub-division, covenants & zoning issues
Professional qualifications & admissions:
- Australian Institute of Conveyancers NSW Division Finalist for CEO’s Award
- Conveyancing Law & Practice – Macquarie University 2007
- Advanced Diploma of Management – Austraining Business Institute 2011
- Certificate III in Legal Administration 2002
- Justice of the Peace 2002